Hand and Body Soap for every day use!
Pssst........It’s not only soap; it’s a piece of heaven. Take time out and refresh yourself!
Beautiful to look at with a rich hydrating lather and heavenly fragranced: a fresh fig fragrance supported by precious woods and amber notes resting on a mouth-watering base of warm vanilla and pomegranate.
- Every soap bar is uniquely distinctive
- Handcrafted in the Netherlands in small batches
- Based on a century-old process
- Produced with the highest quality ingredients
- Packed full of natural glycerin
- Without the use of (micro)-plastic and preservative
- 100% vegan and palm oil free
Important note: may contain traces of Lushness!
For all skin types.
For best results, let the soap dry thoroughly between each use.
Measurements: Height 7.5 cm, Width 5,5 cm, Depth 2,5 cm
Minimum Weight: 90 g
The weight and the design of the soap can vary slightly per bar.
Includes only 100% plant-based oil and butter:
- Olive oil produces a lush, nourishing bar of soap. Olive oil adds to the conditioning and lather silkiness aspects in a finished bar of soap,
- Mango butter adds to the smoothness and skin-conditioning properties by leaving a protective barrier on the skin to help moisturize without feeling greasy.
- Grapeseed oil s high in Linoleic and Oleic fatty acids giving it wonderfully conditioning qualities. Grapeseed Oil is rich in vitamins C, D and E. It is one of the lightest oils in our recipe and is absorbed easily into your skin without clogging pores or leaving skin greasy.
- Rice Bran oil is rich in vitamin E and highly moisturizing. It helps to create a very balanced and gentles bar of soap.
- Coconut oil is a super cleansing addition that produces big, copious bubbles.
I am committed to sustainability in all my business decisions. All packaging materials are eco-friendly and free of plastics.
You can choose between the following 2 packaging options:
- Kraft paper bag: recycled brown kraft paper.
- Carton box: This carton box is made from 100% recycled carton
Shipping and handling calculated at checkout